The BryXchange rotor has a fluted media, fabricated with material having a high heat carrying capacity, which rotates between two side-by-side ducts: on a low temperature supply air duct, the other a hot temperature exhaust air duct. The axis of the rotor is located parallel to, and on the partition between, the two ducts.
BryXchange rotor is installed between the high temperature exhaust air and supply air stream. As the rotor slowly rotates, sensible heat of temperature exhaust air is carried over by the rotor to the low temperature supply air.
- Stainless steel, double walled, insulated casing.
- Sectorized Wheel for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Designed for very slow rotational speed of around 8-10 RPM.
- Manual cleaning system for media cleaning.
- Heat-stabilised external bearings with teflon gasket.
- Smooth surface to ensure minimum vertical runout
- The rotor is made of alternate flat and corrogated foil of very uniform pitch and height
- Rotor depth 200mm
- Substrate-Aluminised steel or Stainless Steel foil
- Split casing for larger sizes